Completed project: the 7th NHFM for the shrimp hatchery production at Binh Thuan, Vietnam
the 7th NHFM for the shrimp hatchery production at Binh Thuan
Place: Binh Thuan – Vietnam, 2023
Capacity: 600 CMD
Background: One of the crucial points in aquaculture was to secure bacteria-free feedwater to avoid any diseases affecting the shrimp. Also important was the reduction of antibiotics and chemicals to reduce the impact on the environment. Thus the customer wants to upgrade their filtration (MF) to saver & better filtration system. And this is seventh NHFM system that we installed for the customer – 1 of leading shrimp breeder producers in Vietnam.
With a NTESCO hollow fiber membrane system (N-HFM), customer can stop bacteria from entering their tanks through the feed water. Our system will supply the clean water but still keep the essentials to have real seawater in your tanks.
Equipment supply: N-HFM 30 CMH
- Natural clean seawater in your tanks.
- Filtration barrier – 0,01micron pore size
- Less antibiotics and better yield on your batch
- Robust & efficient solution
- Small footprint with modular system design
- Prepared to meet future requirements for additional capacity.
- Corrosive-resistant system.
- Compliance with the most stringent requirements
- Ensure seawater quality with low operation cost.