Completed project: NHFM 50 CMH FOR SHRIMP HATCHERY PRODUCTION AT BAC LIEU PROVINCE, 2022
NHFM for Shrimp hatchery production
Place: Bac Lieu – Vietnam, 2022
Capacity: 1.000 CMD
Background: One of the crucial points in aquaculture was to secure bacteria-free feedwater to avoid any diseases affecting the shrimp. Also important was the reduction of antibiotics and chemicals to reduce the impact on the environment.
After 2 NHFM that we install for the customer at 2018 & 2021, this is 3rd NHFM system that we installed for the customer – 1 of famous brand shrimp breeder producers in South of Vietnam.
With a NTESCO hollow fiber membrane system (N-HFM), customer can stop bacteria from entering their tanks through the feed water. Our system will supply the clean water but still keep the essentials to have real seawater in your tanks.
Equipment: N-HFM 50 CMH
- Natural clean seawater in your tanks
- Filtration barrier – 0,01micron pore size
- Less antibiotics and better yield on your batch
- Robust & efficient solution
- Small footprint with modular system design
- Prepared to meet future requirements for additional capacity.
- Corrosive-resistant system.
- Compliance with the most stringent requirements
- Ensure seawater quality with low operation cost.