Control and monitoring services
Monitoring & Control services in Water treatment systems play an important role in providing water according to customer requirements. It ensures the system always operates efficiently and meets water quality standards.
- Monitoring (Theo dõi)
- Control (Điều khiển)
The monitoring function in a water treatment system involves continuously monitoring important parameters of the water filtration process. This includes measuring, recording and analyzing parameters such as:
- Input and output water quality: Monitor the quality of source water and water after the filtration process to ensure that harmful components such as bacteria, toxic microorganisms and other pollutants have been removed. completely removed.
- Water flow: Measure the water flow through the system to ensure that the correct amount of water is being treated and is not overloading the system.
- Pressure: Monitor the pressure in the system to ensure that the filtration process takes place under optimal conditions, avoiding conditions that are too high or too low.
Uptime: Monitor system uptime to ensure that it is operating according to the intended schedule.
The control function in a water filtration system involves changing and adjusting the parameters of the system to ensure that it operates in optimal condition. This includes:
- Adjust filtration: Based on data from the monitoring function, the system can automatically adjust filtration to ensure that water meets quality and safety standards.
- Alarms and troubleshooting: The system can be configured to sound alarms when unexpected problems are detected, for example water loss, too high or too low pressure. This helps operators quickly respond and fix problems.
- Integration with automation systems: Water filtration systems can be integrated with other automation systems in the water treatment process, helping to optimize the process and minimize human intervention.