Completed project: NHFM FOR SHRIMP HATCHERY PRODUCTION AT NINH THUAN, VIETNAM – 2022
NHFM for Shrimp hatchery production
Place: My Tuong – Ninh Thuan, Vietnam, 2022
Capacity: 400 CMD
Background: One of the crucial points in aquaculture was to secure bacteria-free feedwater to avoid any diseases affecting the shrimp. Also important was the reduction of antibiotics and chemicals to reduce the impact on the environment.
This customer is a big hatchery at Ninh Thuan, they are facing with bad water quality for climate changing. It’s harm to their business. Early 2022, water quality was became too bad in the area, customer try to find down a better filtration for their hatchery. NTESCO has recommended a hollow fiber membrane system (N-HFM) as better choice. NFHM can stop bacteria from entering their tanks through the feed water but still keep the essentials to have real seawater. Thus the customer invest NHFM 20 CMH to replace their filtration (MF)
Equipment supply: N-HFM 20CMH
- Natural clean seawater in your tanks
- Filtration barrier – 0,01micron pore size
- Less antibiotics and better yield on your batch
- Robust & efficient solution
- Small footprint with modular system design
- Prepared to meet future requirements for additional capacity.
- Corrosive-resistant system.
- Compliance with the most stringent requirements
- Ensure seawater quality with low operation cost.