Completed project: 04 MORE NHFM FOR SHRIMP HATCHERIES AT BINH THUAN, VIETNAM 2022
04 NHFM for Shrimp hatcheries at Binh Thuan, Vietnam
Place: Binh Thuan – Vietnam, 2022
Capacity: 3.600 CMD
Background: One of the crucial points in aquaculture was to secure bacteria-free feedwater to avoid any diseases affecting the shrimp. Also important was the reduction of antibiotics and chemicals to reduce the impact on the environment. Thus the customer wants to upgrade their filtration (MF) to saver & better filtration system.
After 2 used NHFM from 2018, customer continuously to invest 04 more NHFM system for their rest hatcheries. So NHFM is not only a filtration system but also a PROVEN FILTRATION SOLUTION
With a NTESCO hollow fiber membrane system (N-HFM), customer can stop bacteria from entering their tanks through the feed water. Our system will supply the clean water but still keep the essentials to have real seawater in tanks.
03 NHFM 50CMH & 01 NHFM 30 CMH
- Natural clean seawater in your tanks
- Filtration barrier – 0,01micron pore size
- Less antibiotics and better yield on your batch
- Robust & efficient solution
- Small footprint with modular system design
- Prepared to meet future requirements for additional capacity.
- Corrosive-resistant system.
- Compliance with the most stringent requirements
- Ensure seawater quality with low operation cost.