Completed project: 2 more NHFM for Shrimp hatchery at Ninh Thuan, Vietnam 2022
NHFM for clam worm (foods for shrimp broodstock) production at shrimp hatchery
Place: Ninh Thuan – Vietnam, 2022
Capacity: 1.600 CMD
Background: One of the crucial points in aquaculture was to secure bacteria-free feedwater to avoid any diseases affecting the shrimp. Also important was the reduction of antibiotics and chemicals to reduce the impact on the environment.
After the semi NAS water treatment plant was installed in 2020 by NTESCO. the customer, which called the largest shrimp company in Vietnam, is very satisfied with our product. And in 2022, they invest more 2 NHFM 40 CMH for their clam worm section.
With a NTESCO hollow fiber membrane system (N-HFM), customer can stop bacteria from entering their tanks through the feed water. Our system will supply the clean water but still keep the essentials to have real seawater in customer tanks.
Equipment: 2 NHFM system 40 CMH
- Natural clean seawater in your tanks
- Filtration barrier – 0,01micron pore size
- Less antibiotics and better yield on your batch
- Robust & efficient solution
- Small footprint with modular system design
- Prepared to meet future requirements for additional capacity.
- Corrosive-resistant system.
- Compliance with the most stringent requirements
- Ensure seawater quality with low operation cost.