N-SCLEAN – ROTARY DRUM SCREEN
N-SCLEAN is a primary screening that separates and removes non-dissolved solid materials, through a filter drum formed by a grating or perforated mesh of different apertures depending on the type and amount of solid being treated. It helps to avoid mechanical damage and blockages to the next treatment steps in the waste water treatment plant.
N-SCLEAN rotary drum screens are robustly built and can be executed with a frequency control drum drive, a high-pressure spray cleaning installation, and/or can be made out of a more corrosion-resistant construction material than AISI 304. They are stand-alone units with self-cleaning systems and automatic drive operation.
- Proven technology
- Efficient self – cleaning device
- Robust and simple design
- Small footprint
- Suitable for greasy and oily media
- Fine screening at high throughput capacity
- Increased operational safety due to emergency overflow
- 304 L SST or 316 L SST
- Maximum separation efficiency with low running & maintenance costs.
- Complete enclosure, including both liquid and solids discharge (option)