Dear valued customers:
Due to the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and rapidly changing situation, we wanted to share an update on our operations:
• NTESCO is open and fully operational.
• All employees will be following the recommended guidelines from the Ho Chi Minh City Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (HCDC).
• Employees have been instructed to stay home if they have a fever or feel sick and communicate if they or someone in close contact has developed the symptoms or the virus.
• The services NTESCO provide are essential to our customers’ continued operations. Our employees are trained and utilize the proper PPE (personal protective equipment) and we will continue to provide services and fully comply with any protocols for the facility.
• At this time, before go to work at customer's site, all employees have been tested PCR Covid with negative result.
We will continue to closely monitor the ongoing COVID-19 situation to ensure we are taking all the necessary steps and precautions to protect the safety and well-being of our employees and customers. We are following the guidelines from the HCDC, the Vietnam’s Ministry Of Health to help us make informed decisions.
Thank you for being a valued partner.